Super Anti-Oxidant Brightening Mask
On my visit to Mahableshwar last weekend, I bought fresh gorgeous strawberries and mulberries! Yup, they are still in season and in plenty. I was pleasantly surprised to see strawberry farms in bloom and couldn’t resist purchasing enough to last me a month. There is so much you can do with these beauties like making a good face mask 🙂
These super berries are packed with antioxidants which reverse signs of ageing and sun damage.
Here is the list of ingredients for the natural face mask and I will tell you how each one works on your skin.
1) 5-6 strawberries ( Note:- You can replace this with any berries that are readily available at your local vendor)
2) 4-5 mulberries
3) 1-2 slice of tomatoes
4) 1 tsp yogurt. ( *Vegan Option :- Use honey+Potato Juice)
- Mix the first 2 ingredients and freeze for later use. You can refrigerate for upto 3-4 days. Use when required.
- Take #1 & #2 mix and add/ blend fresh tomato and yogurt to the recipe
- Gently massage and let it sit on the face for 15 mins.
- Rinse & Pat dry.
- Use 2 -3 times a week.
- Clarify & Glow 🙂
- Contains vitamin C i.e Brightens and decreases pigmentation and sun damage.
- Removes excess sebum, so its a great mask for oily skin folks!
- Prevents collagen breakdown.
1. Keeps free radicals at bay.
2. Clears out dark spots
3. Makes the skin soft and supple. – This Is great for dry skin peeps 🙂
- Tightens pores
- Balances Skin’s Ph
- Removes blackheads
- The Lactic acid brightens the skin
- Moisturises the skin
*If you are Vegan:- replace with Honey & Potato Juice. For moisturising and brightening activity.
If you enjoy our DIY’s let us know by sharing the Love on your feed 🙂 Let’s share good skintips.